Desktop Support Technician
365 Managed IT is looking for a Desktop Support Technician to join our team. The Desktop Support Technician will be based out of our Tempe, AZ office and is responsible for providing remote and on-site support of client IT equipment, operating systems and applications. The ideal candidate is prompt and reliable, has superior support skills and excellent communication. He/she will have a proven track record of client satisfaction and is motivated to provide superior service.
- Valid driver's license
- Reliable transportation including insurance
- Pass background check
- Provide technical assistance with computer hardware and software and network equipment
- Resolve issues for clients via phone, in person, or using remote tools
- Monitor and respond to alerts from our management systems
- Document and track customer issues and resolutions
- Work with hardware and software vendor's support departments to resolve issues
- Maintain relationships with customers and follow company guidelines.
- High school diploma or GED required; Bachelor's degree or certifications preferred
- Ability to build strong relationships with the customer and display excellent communication skills
- Ability to manage your workflow in a timely and consistent manager
- Problem-solving skills
- Computer skills including Microsoft and Apple operating systems and applications